We speak often about our core values –– values that have been a part of our organization from day one.
Throughout the years, our core values opened the door to developing a unique Client Bill of Rights to express precisely how Silver Fin Capital works with clients. That is why so many of our clients from years ago return to us when it’s time for them to relocate, buy a new home, refinance or downsize.
We are one of a very small number of mortgage companies in the U.S. with a network of over 60 wholesale lenders. We are fully committed to speeding and simplifying the mortgage process for you. Silver Fin Capital adheres to following Client’s Bill of Rights which entitles you to:
1. Have an experienced mortgage loan originator analyze your loan options and provide a detailed explanation of their terms and conditions.
2. Receive a thorough explanation of your loan options, along with their terms and conditions.
3. Receive a detailed explanation of estimated closing costs for your scenario.
4. Easily reach your loan originator and get prompt, courteous responses, even on weekends.
5. Receive a complimentary copy of your credit report.
6. Have your personal and confidential information protected.
7. Have your loan application and supporting documentation promptly submitted to the lender.
8. Choose when you lock your interest rate and to receive a lock confirmation evidencing your rate lock.
9. Obtain a fair resolution to any concerns related to the loan process.
10. Be able to withdraw your loan application at any time without penalty.
From the moment you first contact us, our Client Bill of Rights protects and starts working for you.
We invite you to contact one of our team members directly. Or, if you prefer, call our main switchboard at 516-466-2930 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. You can always call day or night and leave a message. All messages will be promptly returned.
One of our friendly staff members will be pleased to direct you to a licensed mortgage loan originator who can educate you thoroughly and walk you step-by-step through the mortgage lending process.
Allow us to put our Client Bill of Rights to work for you as we simplify and streamline the mortgage process.
Serving Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York & Pennsylvania
State of Connecticut: Department of Banking, Licensed Mortgage Broker Number 17302; State of Florida: Office of Financial Regulation, Mortgage Broker License MBR572; State of New Jersey: Department of Banking & Insurance, Residential Mortgage Broker License 0805907; State of Pennsylvania: Department of Banking & Securities, Licensed Mortgage Broker, License 98635; State of New York: Department of Financial Services, New York Mortgage Broker Registration A006520. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS): 12147
Loans are provided by third-party lenders and are subject to credit and lender approval. Mortgage brokers are not empowered to make mortgage loans. We seek out the best loan program for your specific situation from our extensive network of wholesale lenders. Lenders pay our fees. In most cases there is no cost to you for services provided by Silver Fin Capital. Copyright © 2014-2022 Silver Fin Capital. Site design and maintenance by DesignStrategies.com.