To earn your trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We encourage you to read our policy to understand what types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information to process your requests for our customized products and services. Although our policy applies to all users of our site, please note that loan availability is limited to qualified individuals on U.S. properties. Note that we never have and never will, sell, rent or give away any personal information to any individual, group or organization.
We only collect the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, zip code, email address, phone number, birth date, and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
• Loan Application Download - We collect certain personally identifiable information, including first and last name, physical address, zip code, email address and phone number, in order to process and verify information provided on your loan application. All information collected is consistent with the requirements of the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) and standard loan application practices.
• Pre-Qualification - We collect certain personally identifiable information, including first and last name, physical address, zip code, and email address, in order to provide you with an official pre-qualification letter. This letter is an immediate general analysis of your position as a borrower compared to general guidelines established by the lenders offering products through our company.
We only collect the necessary general information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services.
When you visit our site, our systems may log some basic and anonymous information about your computer for routine website maintenance, including:
• IP address (your computer's unique signature)
• Operating system (e.g., Windows XP)
• Browser software (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox)
When you submit a loan application, the information provided is stored in our databases and processed by our employees. An employee will contact you via telephone to confirm receipt of your online loan application and may send you additional documents, via postal mail, to facilitate the funding of your loan. Our employees may also disclose certain information to our authorized agents to obtain the following services:
• Automated credit check reporting
• Loan underwriting
• Title searches
• Mortgage insurance
• Settlement company information
In some circumstances we may be required as part of the loan funding process to contact certain third parties, such as your employer or financial institution, to obtain independent verification of various loan related information. After our authorized agents receive your information, they may contact you directly.
We are required by federal and state banking regulations to collect certain information on the loan application. In addition, we will disclose information collected to our authorized agents in order to independently verify and process your loan application. The use of credit report information obtained by us and our authorized credit reporting agencies is governed by the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
As certain aggregate information must be reported to state and federal regulatory agencies, we cannot process any requests to delete loan application information from our systems, regardless of whether the loan is funded.
In an effort to enhance our site services and ensure compliance with federal and state banking regulations and internal policies, Silver Fin Capital Group LLC may use outside third parties to perform quality control reviews. When you sign the Universal Residential Loan Application, you grant Silver Fin Capital Group LLC permission to include your loan file in these quality reviews.
By using our site, you consent to our collection and use of your information. Any changes to our policy will be reflected on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect and how we use it.
Serving Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey and New York
The material on this site is not from HUD or FHA and has not
been approved by HUD or any government agency.
Copyright © 2014 - 2017 Silver Fin Capital Group LLC. All Rights Reserved. SILVER FIN CAPITAL
and its logo are trademarks and service marks owned by Silver Fin Capital Group LLC.
All other trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Site design and maintenance by DesignStrategies.com.